Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Teddy Bears?

So I have a bunch of leftover fabric from photo shoots I worked on. At first I began making pillows but then from another shoot I acquired some glass eyes. So I decided why not make, I don't know a teddy bear. I searched and searched for a free bear pattern on the internet and turned up fruitless. So I just decided to wing it.

With some dark brown suede I made two attempts the first was too small the second a little bigger. You be the judge. Teddy bear? or CatElephant?




This was just some beautiful light streaming into my living room.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ari said...

I like the cat-elephant. Stuffing stuff is hard, eh? Maybe we should have a stuffing party. And where are your drawings, sir?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I say cat-elephant too.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jesi Khadivi said...

um, so i snuck over to your food page and see you have a new page...(no, that didn't rhyme intentionally) what i'm trying to say here is....I WANT THAT CAT-ELEPHANT. it's really great.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home